What's Your Strategy to Reskill and Upskill Your Staff?
Empower Your Employees' Performance
Given the pace of change, it’s no surprise that Human Resources and Talent Development professionals are prioritizing reskilling and upskilling initiatives. While it may seem that technology and data analytics skills would be the top areas of focus, soft skills are most in-demand.
In fact, soft skill dependent roles are expected to make up two-thirds of all jobs by 2030. To plan effectively for the future of your workforce and business, it’s essential to help your employees improve their interpersonal aptitudes.
Our latest eBook, Reskill and Upskill Your Staff for the Future of Work, will help you to identify and overcome common obstacles, develop a plan for an effective skill building strategy and discover how Emergenetics can help along the way.
Our eBook offers insights and practical next steps to amplify your impact, describing:
- The Essential Elements of Reskilling and Upskilling
- The Soft Skills with the Best ROI
- The Ever-Evolving Talent Landscape
- The Process to Effect Positive Change
- The Building Blocks for Success
- The Pathway to Build Soft Skills
- The Framework to Appeal to Leadership
- The Way Forward