Get Culture Fit!
How many times have you heard about burnout, quiet quitting and employee dissatisfaction? These trending workplace challenges all share one common denominator: culture.
Studies show that organizational culture contributes significantly to employee retention, productivity and company performance.
- 90% of workers who rated their culture as poor have thought about quitting (Forbes)
- 92% of CEOs and CFOs report an improved culture increases organizational value and financial growth (Duke University)
- Companies that make the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list outperform the market by 3.36X (Great Places to Work)
Emergenetics International has created a Culture Fitness Toolkit to equip company leaders and Human Resources, Learning & Development and Organizational Development professionals with actionable tools to strengthen their work environments.
- Eight user-friendly activities to tone your organizational culture
- Quizzes to assess current culture fitness
- Best practices to give your culture a boost
- Reflections to identify bright spots and possibilities in your organization
- Tools to define your plan for a healthier climate
- And more!