Design an Employee-Centric Workplace
In the wake of the pandemic, 65% of employees are weighing their options for the future. When individuals seek new roles or a reason to stay, they are increasingly looking for a work environment that offers advancement, meaning and flexible benefits as well as the opportunity to be heard and contribute.
The organizations that thrive in the future will prioritize staff and empower them to succeed as whole people. To create a workplace where diverse individuals thrive, effective enterprises will turn to experts in Human Resources, Learning & Development and Organizational Development.
Our latest eBook Design an Employee-Centric Workplace: 15 Strategies to Inspire Engagement and Boost Retention offers practical methods to boost organizational culture to celebrate your workforce and amplify motivation, connection and performance.
- Five essential elements of a people-centered culture including:
- Infusing purpose in work
- Cultivating belonging
- Providing holistic benefits
- Honoring voice and contributions
- Boosting growth opportunities
- Actionable strategies for:
- Individual contributors
- Plus, bonus templates and activities to help you get started